4th Echelon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness is Kin

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Review Of DA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Potter
Splinter Cell/ Site Informant
Potter

My Review Of DA Empty
PostSubject: My Review Of DA   My Review Of DA Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:26 pm

as we all know the majority of SC fans dont actually like SC:DA, but for me i think it is a really good game. The storyline is terrific, yes there are a few wierd and 'lets not talk about' things but the majority of the story is all okay. The game introduces the story quite well, and then immediately is hit with two deaths, Your fellow splinter cell and Sam's daughter, all this happens in the first mission of the game, the latter of the two deaths is of course most important as this sets sam up on 'his toughest mission yet', infiltrating and taking down the terrorist group JBA from the inside, his first Double agent mission as a splinter cell. Throughout the story the players are hit with a lot of twists and turns and it all adds up to a great story and great game. The online is also slated but as soon as i signed up to Xbox LIVE, this was the first game i tried online and subsequently really enjoyed it, the fast action, stealth and list of things that you could do. This made the online mode really addicting for me, the worst thing about online is probably the lags you sometimes get whilst playing, they are the worst ive seen online lol, but dont let that put you off as the great story and thrilling online mode more than makes up for it Very Happy

Overall I would rate this game 9.2/10

Gamertag: POTTER ENG 123

Last edited by Potter on Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:35 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Change of title)
Back to top Go down
SoInfahmust
EliteSplinterCell/Site Manager
SoInfahmust

My Review Of DA Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Review Of DA   My Review Of DA Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:48 pm

good review. i feel the same about the game. The lag only happens once in a while, but the game freezes for like 3 seconds LOL
Back to top Go down
https://4echelon.rpg-board.net
Potter
Potter

My Review Of DA Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Review Of DA   My Review Of DA Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:53 pm

yeh, true the lag does last for around 3 seconds...BUT, i dont know if you have played with a really bad host, but when it lags because of them it really lags lol, ive had to restart the console because of this before lol, really drives me insane Suspect.
Ask me my best kill?
it would have to be playing on dawn waves as a spy, jumped onto the zip line on the crane (the one that leads to the roof of green) and jumped off halfway down right behind a merc, he had no idea lol, next thing he was dead, loved it.

Your Best or favourite Kill?
Back to top Go down
SoInfahmust
SoInfahmust

My Review Of DA Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Review Of DA   My Review Of DA Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:08 pm

I would have to say blackwing.

I was hacking the green terminal and had a feeling a grenade was going to get launched in, so i started to run out.

Just as I started running a grenade flew past. I guess the guy thought i wasn't there cause he turned around right after he shot it.

I did a acrobatic move over the railing and snapped his neck before he could even think. My boy was watching all this from above it was hilarious.

Ive gotten my neck snapped a good couple of times as well LOL
Back to top Go down
https://4echelon.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

My Review Of DA Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Review Of DA   My Review Of DA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Review Of DA
Page 1 of 1