4th Echelon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness is Kin

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Perfect Spies V Merc Gameplay:

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SoInfahmust
EliteSplinterCell/Site Manager
SoInfahmust

The Perfect Spies V Merc Gameplay: Empty
PostSubject: The Perfect Spies V Merc Gameplay:   The Perfect Spies V Merc Gameplay: Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:20 am

You have been given a chance to work with ubisoft on the next Splinter Cell Mutliplayer.

They want to bring back SvM but in a brilliant way. If you were one of the creative directors what new features would you bring to the table and which old features would you leave out?

Would it still be 3v3 or go back to 2v2? etc.
Back to top Go down
https://4echelon.rpg-board.net
billybobgt
SplinterCell
SplinterCell
billybobgt

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Spies V Merc Gameplay:   The Perfect Spies V Merc Gameplay: Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:05 pm

I dont know about new features but on the topic of 2v2 or 3v3 I think that depends on how many terminals you want to have available and whether or not the remote hacking technology (did you know spies had it? lol) remains. Havins less terminals = smaller maps which I feel they would definately want to avoid. With larger maps you have to have at least 3v3 to give the mercs a chance to be able to defend (gotta give So time to use his grenades lol).
Back to top Go down
Potter
Splinter Cell/ Site Informant
Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Spies V Merc Gameplay:   The Perfect Spies V Merc Gameplay: Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:09 pm

billybobgt wrote:
the remote hacking technology (did you know spies had it? lol)
billybobgt wrote:
gotta give So time to use his grenades lol.

That womans voice is THE most annoying thing ive heard...over and over and damn i hate his grenades!

'Your mission is divided into 3 phases' - Gotta love it
Back to top Go down
SoInfahmust
SoInfahmust

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Spies V Merc Gameplay:   The Perfect Spies V Merc Gameplay: Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:31 pm

lol! My grenades aren't that bad.... Surprised
Back to top Go down
https://4echelon.rpg-board.net
Callahan
SplinterCell
SplinterCell
Callahan

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Spies V Merc Gameplay:   The Perfect Spies V Merc Gameplay: Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:05 am

Merc: The first thing I would do is change the 1st person gameplay of the Merc to 3rd person, the Merc can take cover on objects and has a pistol and either a rifle or shotgun. The Merc also recieves two grenades and two flashbangs. The Merc also can choose between a drone or a tactical turret that can be placed on the ground, wall or ceiling.

Spy: Spies are still very acrobatic and can have their many hiding spots, now they can carry either a pistol or a submachine gun. Otherwise the Spy is pretty good, the only part taht felt unbalanced me was the no gun part.

Mark and Execute: Both Spies and Mercs can use Mark and Execute either after one melee kill or three normal kills.

Game Modes: Team Deathmatch (kill the other team), Capture The File (DA's game mode), and Panther (one spy vs a team of mercs).

Personalization: PEC points are earned for every kill in multiplayer as well as file hacks, no one outfit is the same, greater customization is added so everyone has their own agent.
Back to top Go down
DreJ1212
EliteSplinterCell/Forum Manager
EliteSplinterCell/Forum Manager

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Spies V Merc Gameplay:   The Perfect Spies V Merc Gameplay: Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:42 pm

They should add remote hacking technology for the spies.

Oh wait...
Back to top Go down
Potter
Potter

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Spies V Merc Gameplay:   The Perfect Spies V Merc Gameplay: Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:14 am

Also they should have added to the mercs gadgets some kind of EMF vision that detects electromagnetic radiation...maybe Wink....i also wouldnt mind some kind of generator where the spies could use their remote hacking technology to disable the geneartor but the mercs have the ability to re-initialize it

That would be cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Spies V Merc Gameplay:   The Perfect Spies V Merc Gameplay: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Perfect Spies V Merc Gameplay:
Page 1 of 1