4th Echelon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness is Kin

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spy Vs Merc

Go down 
4 posters

Finally Would You Pay For SvM As DLC For Conviction?
Yes
Spy Vs  Merc Vote_lcap100%Spy Vs  Merc Vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Spy Vs  Merc Vote_lcap0%Spy Vs  Merc Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (Depends On Price)
Spy Vs  Merc Vote_lcap0%Spy Vs  Merc Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Potter
Splinter Cell/ Site Informant
Potter

Spy Vs  Merc Empty
PostSubject: Spy Vs Merc   Spy Vs  Merc Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:39 pm

We all know that SvM is not going to be in the new SC Conviction, this is a bummer. Maybe they will release DLC for it, but i doubt it lol. At least we still have SvM on SCDA...now a lot of people slate the DA SvM for it being poor, i have a very different opinion, the fast paced stealth comes to play in this mode and just gets better every time you play it. Just give it a chance people who disagree with it.

So what if SvM was Released as DLC for conviction? What would you like to see added to this mode that has never been done before? Should you have the option for bigger teams? etc.

Personally i would like to see bigger maps and teams, i love the 'Motorway 90' map on SCDA but i think it could be made bigger and better, the spies should have more gadgets (like what?) and the mercs should be able to do more actions.
Back to top Go down

Spy Vs  Merc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spy Vs Merc   Spy Vs  Merc Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:54 pm

I would definitely pay for SvM DLC on Conviction no matter what the price.
I like DA's SvM but Chaos Theory's is a lot better IMO.
Back to top Go down
Potter
Potter

Spy Vs  Merc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spy Vs Merc   Spy Vs  Merc Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:59 pm

MrMcFlurgan wrote:
Chaos Theory's is a lot better IMO.

I never played Chaos Theory, shame because ive heard really good things about it, was going to buy it to tie me over until conviction but then learnt that those servers are being shut down :S
Back to top Go down

Spy Vs  Merc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spy Vs Merc   Spy Vs  Merc Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:02 pm

Yup the servers are shutting down Crying or Very sad But still the single player is sweet too. I usually don't buy games just for single player though. SvM is so fun, spies are the best.
Back to top Go down
Potter
Potter

Spy Vs  Merc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spy Vs Merc   Spy Vs  Merc Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:06 pm

yeh you cant beat being a spy, love the sound of a breaking neck of a merc when playing DA Very Happy

Spy Vs  Merc Tom-clancys-splinter-cell-double-agent-20061016051527543-000
Back to top Go down

Spy Vs  Merc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spy Vs Merc   Spy Vs  Merc Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:09 pm

Nothing beats breaking necks, but I really hate the mercs heartbeat censor thing. Or they shouldn't have the spin attack.
Back to top Go down
Potter
Potter

Spy Vs  Merc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spy Vs Merc   Spy Vs  Merc Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:11 pm

yeh the sensor is a bit dumb, but i love knocking the spies out by spinning or running into them...they hate it lol
Back to top Go down

Spy Vs  Merc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spy Vs Merc   Spy Vs  Merc Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:12 pm

Potter wrote:
i love knocking the spies out by spinning or running into them
I hate it when mercs do that to me, but I do enjoy doing it to others lol!
Back to top Go down
SoInfahmust
EliteSplinterCell/Site Manager
SoInfahmust

Spy Vs  Merc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spy Vs Merc   Spy Vs  Merc Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:21 pm

Would definitely pay for Svm

Here are my thoughts on Scda Svm:

I personally think Scda multi is a tad better than chaos theory as far as the spy's movement. That was a big issue for me in CT. Most of the maps in DA are very well put together.

You can hack the terminals in good spots and can get to any terminal pretty quick. If the sensor was taking out and the spies are allowed to carry 3 items instead of one, this mutli would be looked at like CT is. There also should be more gadgets available to both parties.

Breaking necks is and will be the best way to kill a person in multi......Hands dwn. I enjoy breaking necks in Da more....only because it is more fluid
Back to top Go down
https://4echelon.rpg-board.net
Potter
Potter

Spy Vs  Merc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spy Vs Merc   Spy Vs  Merc Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:32 pm

good little summary there and yes all of those things mentioned are all great, as well as breaking necks, the merc really feels humiliated when they get pulled from a window or a ledge. had it done to me once and felt ashamed lol
Back to top Go down
SoInfahmust
SoInfahmust

Spy Vs  Merc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spy Vs Merc   Spy Vs  Merc Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:33 pm

LMAO we all have had it done to us...............I felt the same way
Back to top Go down
Potter
Potter

Spy Vs  Merc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spy Vs Merc   Spy Vs  Merc Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:55 pm

Well, Off i go to play DA Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SoInfahmust
SoInfahmust

Spy Vs  Merc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spy Vs Merc   Spy Vs  Merc Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:04 pm

Yea i will have it back this weekend. I traded it in so i could pay off conviction. Its only like $9
Back to top Go down

Spy Vs  Merc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spy Vs Merc   Spy Vs  Merc Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:14 pm

I am going to buy DA sometime today, I can't remember why I got rid of it.
Back to top Go down
billybobgt
SplinterCell
SplinterCell
billybobgt

Spy Vs  Merc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spy Vs Merc   Spy Vs  Merc Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:43 pm

Never played DA SvM but did play CT. Definately enjoyed the neck breaks of the spys haha
Back to top Go down
SoInfahmust
SoInfahmust

Spy Vs  Merc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spy Vs Merc   Spy Vs  Merc Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:39 pm

I have my Da back for anyone who wants to play against some randoms.
Back to top Go down
billybobgt
SplinterCell
SplinterCell
billybobgt

Spy Vs  Merc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spy Vs Merc   Spy Vs  Merc Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:21 pm

i think ill pick up DA tomorrow. never played it online so well see how that goes haha
Back to top Go down
SoInfahmust
SoInfahmust

Spy Vs  Merc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spy Vs Merc   Spy Vs  Merc Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:05 pm

Jus hit me up. ill be on
Back to top Go down

Spy Vs  Merc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spy Vs Merc   Spy Vs  Merc Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:52 am

Unfornately ive only played SVM in DA as i didnt have xbox live when i had my original Xbox and i loved DA's multiplayer. it is sooo much and idk why not that many people play it anymore but it is soo much fun to play and i love the challenge modes you can play with 2 other friends. i need to get that game again
Back to top Go down
Potter
Potter

Spy Vs  Merc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spy Vs Merc   Spy Vs  Merc Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:12 pm

Completely agree with you there Panik, the SvM on DA is hugely underated - i play most nights after a long day and it is a great way to relax and just have fun - so addictive. The thing playing this online for me now though is when you are a spy and are trying to break a mercs neck...the merc then runs into a corner so you cant do it...what kind of unsporting pussy does that lol. other than that and the lag..... 5/5 cheers
Back to top Go down
DreJ1212
EliteSplinterCell/Forum Manager
EliteSplinterCell/Forum Manager

Spy Vs  Merc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spy Vs Merc   Spy Vs  Merc Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:36 pm

Honestly, while I loved CT spy vs merc, after a while it became very broken. double agent fixed all the flaws chaos theory had and made the spies even more agile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spy Vs  Merc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spy Vs Merc   Spy Vs  Merc Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spy Vs Merc
Page 1 of 1