4th Echelon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness is Kin

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some Competition

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Potter
Splinter Cell/ Site Informant
Potter

Some Competition Empty
PostSubject: Some Competition   Some Competition Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:54 pm

Well it looks like we have some competition....

http://splintercellcommunity.webs.com/

Last edited by Potter on Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DreJ1212
EliteSplinterCell/Forum Manager

Some Competition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Competition   Some Competition Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:37 pm

Fail.
Back to top Go down
kgould01
SplinterCell Apprentice
SplinterCell Apprentice
kgould01

Some Competition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Competition   Some Competition Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:47 pm

im not worried about them. this site is gonna rule. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamerdna.com/GuildHome.php?guildid=57565
SoInfahmust
EliteSplinterCell/Site Manager
SoInfahmust

Some Competition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Competition   Some Competition Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:59 pm

I asked to see if they would like to have a battle. just some friendly competition
Back to top Go down
https://4echelon.rpg-board.net

Some Competition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Competition   Some Competition Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 1:48 am

As far as So is concerned, I have no issue with the topic you posted on my site. If the other members want to take part, that's cool. However, I have no intention of getting into some back & forth crap fest between our 2 communities. There's enough of that on the Ubi forums already. I didn't create my site to compete against this one. I didn't even know about this site until Potter commented on my guestbook. So, you want your members to be respectful amongst each other, I ask them to be respectful towards mine & my site as well.
Back to top Go down
DreJ1212

Some Competition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Competition   Some Competition Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:59 am

Guest wrote:
As far as So is concerned, I have no issue with the topic you posted on my site. If the other members want to take part, that's cool. However, I have no intention of getting into some back & forth crap fest between our 2 communities. There's enough of that on the Ubi forums already. I didn't create my site to compete against this one. I didn't even know about this site until Potter commented on my guestbook. So, you want your members to be respectful amongst each other, I ask them to be respectful towards mine & my site as well.

Ignore my fail comment. I said it because I thought your site was simply trying to compete with us. I apologize.

Good luck with your site, it does have potential to be better.
Back to top Go down
Potter
Potter

Some Competition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Competition   Some Competition Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 12:02 pm

DreJ1212 wrote:
Guest wrote:

Ignore my fail comment. I said it because I thought your site was simply trying to compete with us. I apologize.

Also apologize from me
Back to top Go down
kierons316
SplinterCell
SplinterCell
kierons316

Location : Barnsley, South Yorkshire, UK, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way

Some Competition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Competition   Some Competition Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:09 pm

Potter wrote:
DreJ1212 wrote:
Guest wrote:

Also apologize from me

You guys are just brutal. So quick to jump to the turret controls. Shame on you all.

I might defect because of all the brutality.

clown

J/K
Back to top Go down
SoInfahmust
SoInfahmust

Some Competition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Competition   Some Competition Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:03 pm

Yea imma have to kick you guys off lolz j/k. We just assumed they were making fun of us, but it turns out there just like us........here's to more Sc communities cheers
Back to top Go down
https://4echelon.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Some Competition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Competition   Some Competition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Competition
Page 1 of 1