4th Echelon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness is Kin

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Really Annoying

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Potter
Splinter Cell/ Site Informant
Splinter Cell/ Site Informant
Potter

Really Annoying Empty
PostSubject: Really Annoying   Really Annoying Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 5:22 pm

Right...everytime i go onto the Official SCC forum i feel like screaming lol.
the majority of the people that post on there just completely disrespect the game just because, for 1 game in the series, they took another root as it would be best for this one that Sam had his own personal mission to do...i feel that they will go back to the original stealth albeit with some things from conviction in the game just as this installment was something personal. Someone actually said that Splinter cell was DEAD to them....
i mean come on...i see it as people who dont like change and immature people who arent getting their own way.

If you dont know what i mean have a look lol...winds me up.

THANK YOU So and Dre for setting this forum up for us that actually gave the game a chance and paid off.
So greatful to you guys
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Feels good to get that off my chest lol
Back to top Go down
SoInfahmust
EliteSplinterCell/Site Manager
EliteSplinterCell/Site Manager
SoInfahmust

Really Annoying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really Annoying   Really Annoying Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 6:59 pm

Thanx man. Yea i dont even like going there anymore because of all the hate. It ridiculous really. There's alot of stuff i wanted in conviction that wasnt, but i STILL look at this game as another splinter cell
Back to top Go down
https://4echelon.rpg-board.net
kierons316
SplinterCell
SplinterCell
kierons316

Location : Barnsley, South Yorkshire, UK, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way

Really Annoying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really Annoying   Really Annoying Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:57 am

lets face it. conviction was a bit lame compared to the other SC titles. i mean, er, nah i can't keep the lie going. Conviction is the best ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Really Annoying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really Annoying   Really Annoying Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Really Annoying
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4th Echelon :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: