4th Echelon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness is Kin

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favourite TV / Movies?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Potter
Splinter Cell/ Site Informant
Potter

Favourite TV / Movies? Empty
PostSubject: Favourite TV / Movies?   Favourite TV / Movies? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:16 pm

Personally i am a big fan of good TV series and movies:
Best TV for me: PRISON BREAK (best show ever made), FLASHFORWARD(just brilliant with twists), ALL CSI (love them), FRIENDS (this show is hilarious, shame it has finished), FAMILY GUY (the wit is awesome). Just a few mentioned there Wink

Best Movies for me: FAST AND FURIOUS (love all 4 of these, especially with paul walker and vin diesel), DIE HARD (awesome action films), BAD BOYS (love Smith and Lawrence), SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION (Brilliant film). again just a few...

What would your favourites be?
Back to top Go down
Potter
Potter

PostSubject: Re: Favourite TV / Movies?   Favourite TV / Movies? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:26 pm

just like to add a OMG to flashforward from monday night Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

and gotta love the advert where the guy buys a BBQ (cnt think what is is) and the opening line is 'OMG'....i love that add for that guy...Kieron you might of seen it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favourite TV / Movies?   Favourite TV / Movies? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:17 pm

I like Home Movies, it is a weird show on at like 5 am here on adult swim, Family Guy is awesome.
Ever watched Breaking Bad? That is a good series on AMC!
The men who stare at goats was a good movie but my all time favorite is V for Vendetta, I just love it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kierons316
SplinterCell
SplinterCell
kierons316

Location : Barnsley, South Yorkshire, UK, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way

PostSubject: Re: Favourite TV / Movies?   Favourite TV / Movies? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:02 am

Can't remember that one Potter lolz...

Loooads of stuff I watch...

24 / Chuck / Lost / Heroes / White Collar / Stargate Universe / Fringe / Flash Forward / Sanctuary / Dexter / Trauma / V (2009) / Smallville / Supernatural.

All those are still on, although some are in an end of season break Sad

Few progs I used to watch

Alias (THE BEST THING EVER ! ! ! - [Theres a Prophet on it, named Milo Rambaldi Very Happy ]) / Stargate SG-1 (2nd Best thing ever ! !) / Buffy / Tru Calling / Prison Break (Can't forget this one) / Dollhouse.

If you haven't heard of any of those, then I guess I'm just going to have to flash bang you & snap your necks bounce

Movies: I love all types of things. Action / Comedy / Horror / Disaster / Blueys (Hey, don't blame me, I'm a guy Twisted Evil) / Comic adaptations. I've been known to watch romantics too, although they are mainly when I'm with my girlfriend. Or if Jennifer Garner is in it bounce

Best movie ever, keeps changing for me. At the moment, it has to be Independence Day "Now that's what I call a Close Encounter" Love it ! !
Back to top Go down
SoInfahmust
EliteSplinterCell/Site Manager
SoInfahmust

PostSubject: Re: Favourite TV / Movies?   Favourite TV / Movies? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:20 am

WoW there are alot of shows ineed to get into LOL. Friends is definitely one of the funniest show(ross cracks me up)/family guy/America's best dance crew. I watch naruto FAITHFULLY.....anybody in anime?
Back to top Go down
https://4echelon.rpg-board.net
Potter
Potter

PostSubject: Re: Favourite TV / Movies?   Favourite TV / Movies? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:20 pm

naa not into that So....you watch the mentalist?....that is wicked as well Razz

Kieron look out for that advert lol...at the start, they guy is in a shop looking at stuff and sees this BBQ and says OMG...i love it personally..

blueys...that made me laugh lol!
Back to top Go down
Potter
Potter

PostSubject: Re: Favourite TV / Movies?   Favourite TV / Movies? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:29 am

Wow....FlashForward is really coming on now...getting real interesting Very Happy

You giys in the US watch it?
Back to top Go down
SoInfahmust
SoInfahmust

PostSubject: Re: Favourite TV / Movies?   Favourite TV / Movies? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:08 pm

I have heard of it but never watched it. I need some shows to get into so i might jus watch and see what its about
Back to top Go down
https://4echelon.rpg-board.net
Potter
Potter

PostSubject: Re: Favourite TV / Movies?   Favourite TV / Movies? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:06 pm

You will be a bit behind if you didnt watch from the start....basically it is a big budget action/drama series.

Planet blacked out for 2:17 mins....main characted mark benford saw himself about to be gunned down by a group of armed men...his wife was with another man...his partnet demetri never saw anything when he blacked out and got told he dies on March 15.

That is the basics....but i suggest you watch it from start on the internet....ask Kieron its awesome
Back to top Go down
kierons316
SplinterCell
SplinterCell
kierons316

Location : Barnsley, South Yorkshire, UK, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way

PostSubject: Re: Favourite TV / Movies?   Favourite TV / Movies? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:22 pm

Yea it is pretty cool Smile I heard that its not as popular in the US as it is over here tho. However, it has been sanctioned for a 2nd season bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
kgould01
SplinterCell Apprentice
SplinterCell Apprentice
kgould01

PostSubject: Re: Favourite TV / Movies?   Favourite TV / Movies? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:32 pm

the tv shows that currently watch are smallville, leverage, breaking bad, wwe and csi miami. i gave up on the original csi since almost the original cast is gone.

the only movies i usually watch and/or own are horror,blood/gore and action movies. i will watch a romantic or a comedy with my wife every now and then.

i also watch alot of sports like basketball and football. i love espn and nfl network.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamerdna.com/GuildHome.php?guildid=57565
xxPRODiGYx au
SplinterCell Apprentice
SplinterCell Apprentice
xxPRODiGYx au

PostSubject: Re: Favourite TV / Movies?   Favourite TV / Movies? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:34 am

i like ummm ncis/family guy/southpark/friends/trauma/ xplay/ and tonnes more there the only ones i can think of lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite TV / Movies?   Favourite TV / Movies? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favourite TV / Movies?
Page 1 of 1