4th Echelon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness is Kin

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DLC every thursday

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SoInfahmust
EliteSplinterCell/Site Manager
SoInfahmust

DLC every thursday Empty
PostSubject: DLC every thursday   DLC every thursday Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 5:06 pm

Potter brought up a good point in the other thread. What do you guys think the dlc will consist of for the upcoming weeks?
Back to top Go down
https://4echelon.rpg-board.net
Potter
Splinter Cell/ Site Informant
Splinter Cell/ Site Informant
Potter

DLC every thursday Empty
PostSubject: Re: DLC every thursday   DLC every thursday Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 5:09 pm

first few weeks i think will probably be new outfits...i cant see them keeping it up for lets say 6 months as they will end up running out of ideas, would like to see the 2v2 or 3v3 sooner rather than late tbh lol!
Back to top Go down

DLC every thursday Empty
PostSubject: Re: DLC every thursday   DLC every thursday Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:47 pm

I am guessing a 2v2 or more because of how many complaints there were about not having it, and then maybe some weapons and hopefully some of those exclusive suits that I didn't get!
Back to top Go down
DreJ1212
EliteSplinterCell/Forum Manager
EliteSplinterCell/Forum Manager

DLC every thursday Empty
PostSubject: Re: DLC every thursday   DLC every thursday Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:36 pm

So and I were talking about this today.

We dont really need 2v2. The game just wouldn't work too well.

However, what we need is a 4 way free for all face off. THAT would be epic. The maps are definatly big enough for that. Imagine the possibilities you could have there.
Back to top Go down

DLC every thursday Empty
PostSubject: Re: DLC every thursday   DLC every thursday Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:52 pm

Well I just don't want only 1v1 it is a really stupid idea IMO.
Back to top Go down
SoInfahmust
SoInfahmust

DLC every thursday Empty
PostSubject: Re: DLC every thursday   DLC every thursday Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:00 pm

yea, but to be honest i have been watching streams of face-off and its beast! The people who were playing were noobs and they made it look good. Imagine a skilled splinter cell? alot of possibilities in face-off. We need the free for all though that would be tight
Back to top Go down
https://4echelon.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

DLC every thursday Empty
PostSubject: Re: DLC every thursday   DLC every thursday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DLC every thursday
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4th Echelon :: SplinterCell Discussion :: Conviction-
Jump to: