4th Echelon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness is Kin

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduction - Kieron

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kierons316
SplinterCell
SplinterCell
kierons316

Location : Barnsley, South Yorkshire, UK, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way

Introduction - Kieron Empty
PostSubject: Introduction - Kieron   Introduction - Kieron Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:02 am

Hey guys. I meant to do this when I joined but forgot Rolling Eyes

My name's, er, Kieron lolz. I'm 25, live in Barnsley, UK - Yorkshire Born, Yorkshire Bred Smile

I lurrrrv my 360 to bits! My first one got the ring of death after a month Sad bought a chipped one from a friend, got a taster for it then it buggered up on me. Was without a 360 for a full year. Then I had this wonderful idea. I said to my g/f... If I buy you the Wii, will you get me a 360. To my uttermost surprise she said yes!!! Excellent!!! So she got me the elite Smile Anyways, er, I love Double Agent. I completed it ages ago on Original Xbox (the one with the huge bulky controllers if you are too young to remember) but saw it for a fiver on 360 so thought yea I'll get it, came with 48 XBL Gold too!! So, completed it again. Didn't really start playing multiplayer until long after that, but once I did I was hooked bounce

Other games I love are the Tomb Raider Series. I own all the first ones up to Anniversary on PC / Legend & Underworld on 360. I keep meaning to go back to Underworld to get the achievements. Haven't got round to it yet Smile I like the Need For Speed franchise, although the language that comes out of my mouth when I hit a wall is a little sour haha.

TV... shot loads of stuff I watch... 24 / Chuck / V (2009) / Flash Forward / Lost / Supernatural / Smallville / Trauma / Fringe / Stargate Universe / Heroes / White Collar / Dexter / Sanctuary.

Progs I used to watch - Alias (Best show EVER! ! ! !) / Stargate SG1 / Buffy / Star Trek Voyager / Prison Break / Dollhouse / Tru Calling... Probably loads more but can't remember lolz.

Oh man thats a lot of typing

Sleep

Anyhoo, my gamertag is Rambaldi 666

Add me if you want. Or don't. It's really up to you geek

Laters guys bounce

Bring On April 16th ! ! !
Back to top Go down
SoInfahmust
EliteSplinterCell/Site Manager
EliteSplinterCell/Site Manager
SoInfahmust

PostSubject: Re: Introduction - Kieron   Introduction - Kieron Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:59 am

Thanks for joining the site man. I want to be the first to welcome you to 4th Echelon cheers
Back to top Go down
https://4echelon.rpg-board.net
DreJ1212
EliteSplinterCell/Forum Manager
EliteSplinterCell/Forum Manager

PostSubject: Re: Introduction - Kieron   Introduction - Kieron Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:18 pm

As second in command I will be the second to welcome you. cheers
Back to top Go down
billybobgt
SplinterCell
SplinterCell
billybobgt

PostSubject: Re: Introduction - Kieron   Introduction - Kieron Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:04 pm

as a guy who likes to watch dre get blown up by grenades I welcome you as well lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction - Kieron   Introduction - Kieron Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction - Kieron
Page 1 of 1