4th Echelon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness is Kin

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduce Yourself- SoInfahmust

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SoInfahmust
EliteSplinterCell/Site Manager
SoInfahmust

Introduce Yourself- SoInfahmust Empty
PostSubject: Introduce Yourself- SoInfahmust   Introduce Yourself- SoInfahmust Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:13 pm

Hey guys im SoInfahmust but you can jus call me So LOL.

I am a Huge Splinter Cell fan. I must admit i have not played the first one but have played all the others and soon Conviction. I have also read three of the novels and trying to finish them all.

I actually randomly just bought SC/PT but thought it would be crap. I was wrong and fell in love with the gameplay and the multi. Moved on to CT and couldnt stop playing. Not alot of people like Da but it think it fits up there with the rest.

I love to play stealthy and have fun playing around with the bots LOL

I am very excited for conviction and the games that follow.

I made this site because i searched around but never really found a site that caters to the Sc players and community. Sure there are forums, but none throw tournies or jus have a really tight community. Thats why im here. I hope you guys enjoy. Cause as long as we have splinter cell this site will be open!!
Back to top Go down
https://4echelon.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself- SoInfahmust   Introduce Yourself- SoInfahmust Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:20 pm

Messing with bots with friends was so fun on DA, Chaos Theory is still my favorite though. We will just have to wait and see about Conviction.

Stealthy is best! Haven't read any of the books, should I? Does it go in more depth about the story?
And thanks for creating the site Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SoInfahmust
SoInfahmust

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself- SoInfahmust   Introduce Yourself- SoInfahmust Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:24 pm

Your welcome man!

The books are actually different scenarios than the games, but they go more in-depth about sam as a person. He deals with real-life situations and well as mission situations. They are a good buy and i recommend them to people who like to read
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself- SoInfahmust   Introduce Yourself- SoInfahmust Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:29 pm

Well reading is one of my strong points but I don't read on a daily basis. Hard to find a book I like that really keeps me into it.
I will probably buy one of the books off of the internet and if I enjoy it buy the next ones.
Back to top Go down
SoInfahmust
SoInfahmust

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself- SoInfahmust   Introduce Yourself- SoInfahmust Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:32 pm

Same with me. Thats why i decided to read the SC books because i really love the game. I knew it would keep my attention if i was really interested in it.
Back to top Go down
Potter
Splinter Cell/ Site Informant
Splinter Cell/ Site Informant
Potter

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself- SoInfahmust   Introduce Yourself- SoInfahmust Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:38 pm

Not a bad idea, i might have a look at the books and read them when i get really bored or on my dinner at work?
Heard a lot of good things about the books, plus apparently they dont ruin the story on the games because they are played out a bit differently, is this correct?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself- SoInfahmust   Introduce Yourself- SoInfahmust Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself- SoInfahmust
Page 1 of 1