4th Echelon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness is Kin

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official Face-off Tournament

Go down 
+2
DreJ1212
SoInfahmust
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SoInfahmust
EliteSplinterCell/Site Manager
SoInfahmust

Official Face-off Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Official Face-off Tournament   Official Face-off Tournament Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:17 am

I know i posted something about a mini face-off tourny but this is our official one.

Since we haven't played the full game yet we dont know how the scoring or anything works.

As soon as the game is released i will post rules for gameplay. This tournament is special because i want to give MS points to the winner. Im not telling how much LOL
Back to top Go down
https://4echelon.rpg-board.net
DreJ1212
EliteSplinterCell/Forum Manager

PostSubject: Re: Official Face-off Tournament   Official Face-off Tournament Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:51 pm

So if you win the tournament your gonna buy an unknown amount of microsoft points to yourself? Question
Back to top Go down
Callahan
SplinterCell
SplinterCell
Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Official Face-off Tournament   Official Face-off Tournament Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:47 pm

I smell a loophole Idea
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Face-off Tournament   Official Face-off Tournament Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:42 pm

If anyone knows, in face-off do you each have a set number of lives or is it timed and its just to get a bunch of points to win.? I hope there is a set number of lives...
Back to top Go down
SoInfahmust
SoInfahmust

PostSubject: Re: Official Face-off Tournament   Official Face-off Tournament Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:45 pm

Yea if I win I'll have some points, if not oh well lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Face-off Tournament   Official Face-off Tournament Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:47 pm

I'm gonna win Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Callahan
SplinterCell
SplinterCell
Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Official Face-off Tournament   Official Face-off Tournament Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:04 am

No I will, I've been training in the snowy mountaintops of Tibet and the rooftops of Manhattan Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
DreJ1212

PostSubject: Re: Official Face-off Tournament   Official Face-off Tournament Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:36 pm

Callahan wrote:
I smell a loophole Idea

More like a time paradox.
Back to top Go down
billybobgt
SplinterCell
SplinterCell
billybobgt

PostSubject: Re: Official Face-off Tournament   Official Face-off Tournament Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:57 pm

Can i just say that its a little funny that MrMcFlurgan has on his signiture the number of days left till conviction comes out and it reminds potter that he has to wait longer lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Face-off Tournament   Official Face-off Tournament Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:02 pm

billybobgt wrote:
Can i just say that its a little funny that MrMcFlurgan has on his signiture the number of days left till conviction comes out and it reminds potter that he has to wait longer lol
Yup! cheers Poor potter. Can't wait for the face-off btw.
Back to top Go down
Callahan
SplinterCell
SplinterCell
Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Official Face-off Tournament   Official Face-off Tournament Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:20 pm

Wow I just noticed that, just awesome Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Potter
Splinter Cell/ Site Informant
Potter

PostSubject: Re: Official Face-off Tournament   Official Face-off Tournament Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 5:06 am

Yes Yes Lets All Laugh At Potter Mad
Back to top Go down
SoInfahmust
SoInfahmust

PostSubject: Re: Official Face-off Tournament   Official Face-off Tournament Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:41 am

Hahahahaha........laugh at potter!!!
Back to top Go down
Potter
Potter

PostSubject: Re: Official Face-off Tournament   Official Face-off Tournament Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:19 pm

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
SoInfahmust
SoInfahmust

PostSubject: Re: Official Face-off Tournament   Official Face-off Tournament Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:05 pm

Ok, as a group we should decide when the face-off tournament should be. We have enough ACTIVE people to have a decent tournament and have some fun. I say after everyone has had the game for about a week we should start getting the tourny ready. Also as we play the game look for things that stick out so we can get some rules going
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Face-off Tournament   Official Face-off Tournament Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:08 pm

One more hour for me to get Conviction!
Back to top Go down
SoInfahmust
SoInfahmust

PostSubject: Re: Official Face-off Tournament   Official Face-off Tournament Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:09 pm

Same, im just going to play single player tonight and explore the game more thorough later on after work
Back to top Go down
Potter
Potter

PostSubject: Re: Official Face-off Tournament   Official Face-off Tournament Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:34 am

btw for all across the big pond....a little request to try not to give anything away from Conviction...would be greatfull
Back to top Go down
billybobgt
SplinterCell
SplinterCell
billybobgt

PostSubject: Re: Official Face-off Tournament   Official Face-off Tournament Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:41 am

dont you worry potter I wont say a thing lol
Back to top Go down
Potter
Potter

PostSubject: Re: Official Face-off Tournament   Official Face-off Tournament Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:21 pm

make sure you dont lol Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Face-off Tournament   Official Face-off Tournament Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:03 pm

After playing some face-off, I find it very dumb that you can use sonar goggles and can see the other player so maybe we shouldn't be allowed in the tournament....
Back to top Go down
DreJ1212

PostSubject: Re: Official Face-off Tournament   Official Face-off Tournament Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:36 pm

MrMcFlurgan wrote:
After playing some face-off, I find it very dumb that you can use sonar goggles and can see the other player so maybe we shouldn't be allowed in the tournament....

Soin and I are still digging deeper into face off mode, but so far I dont think they should be turned off.

So and I did see each other in sonar, but when we saw each other we thought that it was actually a guard taking cover trying to kill someone. Something like this could actually be used to your advantage. Against a guy that is abusing sonar goggles, you could hide in a crowd of guards, making the other player believe you are a guard.

Also, there is no way to tell if someone is actually using the goggles. I am not saying that someone here will cheat if this rule is activated, but there is no way to tell if the other player was using goggles to find you.

So and I are digging deeper into face off again tomorrow, and we will probably see what rules we can add, if we even need any.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Face-off Tournament   Official Face-off Tournament Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:52 pm

Fine, but you do hear the sonar goggles activation noise if you are close enough to them.. I haven't been able to finish a match of face-off with match-making because they always leave when I hand to hand take-down them... Not many stealthy players on there. Mostly run and gun type players.
Back to top Go down
SoInfahmust
SoInfahmust

PostSubject: Re: Official Face-off Tournament   Official Face-off Tournament Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:55 am

this is why i made 4th echelon, so we can have players that are actually good LOL. We should have the rules posted sometime next week. The tournament will start soon after our uk friends get the game. I want you guys to learn the game before we do the tournament.
Back to top Go down
SoInfahmust
SoInfahmust

PostSubject: Re: Official Face-off Tournament   Official Face-off Tournament Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 4:57 pm

Are we ready too soon start the tournament. Im kind of anxious about it because the mode is very fun. To have a serious but friendly competition would make it even better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Face-off Tournament   Official Face-off Tournament Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Face-off Tournament
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next