4th Echelon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness is Kin

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Registering Members

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
billybobgt
SplinterCell
SplinterCell
billybobgt

Registering Members Empty
PostSubject: Registering Members   Registering Members Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 4:03 pm

So I looked at the main website and saw that were up to 18 members, but not all of them have registered on the forums so I don't know if this was something we wanted to fix?
Back to top Go down
Potter
Splinter Cell/ Site Informant
Potter

PostSubject: Re: Registering Members   Registering Members Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 4:06 pm

I think somebody needs to sit through and private message them all. since we registered with our e-mail addresses then next time they check their e-mails hopefully they will look and actually sign up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Registering Members   Registering Members Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 4:07 pm

So commented on mostly all of their profiles but emailing would be a lot better.
Back to top Go down
Potter
Potter

PostSubject: Re: Registering Members   Registering Members Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 4:08 pm

Yeh i seen he did that...dont think it worked :/

Gunna private message some people now

DONE Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
SoInfahmust
EliteSplinterCell/Site Manager
EliteSplinterCell/Site Manager
SoInfahmust

PostSubject: Re: Registering Members   Registering Members Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:50 pm

Thanx guys i have to make you all mods LOL. Yea im sure emailing will be alot better. I will try to also get in contact with some of the members and get them to sign up. If they dont sign up sooner or later im gonna have to take them off the site. I dont wanna do it tho but i dont want people jus to be on the site and not participate.
Back to top Go down
https://4echelon.rpg-board.net
Potter
Potter

PostSubject: Re: Registering Members   Registering Members Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:51 pm

Yeh ano i dont blame ya...if they not joining in then why are they here?

so far 1 more has joined
Back to top Go down
Callahan
SplinterCell
SplinterCell
Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Registering Members   Registering Members Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:48 pm

Yeah who knows, I feel like it's mostly the six of us anyway online, by six I mean Dre, So, Potter, billybob, Flurgan and me (Darth). If anymore were to get on we need to be mentors Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Registering Members   Registering Members Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:30 pm

I am on the forums too. I post only when I can get on the comp. I wrk 4pm to 1am, everyday. 40 hrs a week, so i dont get much free time do to wrk. But anytime I do get on, i always check up on here, and post if i want to reply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Registering Members   Registering Members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Registering Members
Page 1 of 1