4th Echelon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness is Kin

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To collect or not to collect......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SoInfahmust
EliteSplinterCell/Site Manager
EliteSplinterCell/Site Manager
SoInfahmust

To collect or not to collect...... Empty
PostSubject: To collect or not to collect......   To collect or not to collect...... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:15 pm

How many if you guys gave the Ce of scc? I have my scc paid off but not the ce. I have to upgrade before the game comes out
Back to top Go down
https://4echelon.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: To collect or not to collect......   To collect or not to collect...... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:31 pm

I just pre-ordered a regular copy of Splinter Cell Conviction and paid it off. I never get CE of games.
Back to top Go down
Callahan
SplinterCell
SplinterCell
Callahan

PostSubject: Re: To collect or not to collect......   To collect or not to collect...... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:39 pm

I'm getting the collector's edition, paid for it and the guide on Christmas Morning, I was jonesing to place the order. Cannot wait for the 13th
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To collect or not to collect......   To collect or not to collect...... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:45 am

I preapid the CE edition last week. I cant wait for this game!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Potter
Splinter Cell/ Site Informant
Splinter Cell/ Site Informant
Potter

PostSubject: Re: To collect or not to collect......   To collect or not to collect...... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:14 pm

For me, i am just going to pre-order the normal conviction when i get paid...not much of a ce fan tbh...unfortunately have to wait til the 16th here in the UK :@ lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To collect or not to collect......   To collect or not to collect...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To collect or not to collect......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4th Echelon :: SplinterCell Discussion :: Conviction-
Jump to: