4th Echelon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness is Kin

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to show your gamerscore on forums?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hermos66

Hermos66

How to show your gamerscore on forums? Empty
PostSubject: How to show your gamerscore on forums?   How to show your gamerscore on forums? Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:21 am

Hi all, im just wondering how you can show what games and your gamerscore above peoples signature? i think i remember seeing it on potters, i would like to now how to do this please... thaykyou Smile
Back to top Go down
Potter
Splinter Cell/ Site Informant
Potter

PostSubject: Re: How to show your gamerscore on forums?   How to show your gamerscore on forums? Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:09 am

Prodidgy told us how to do this...goto mygamercard.net ...i think thats it Wink and jus follow the steps on there
Back to top Go down
Hermos66

Hermos66

PostSubject: Re: How to show your gamerscore on forums?   How to show your gamerscore on forums? Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 5:01 pm

ah cool... im not sure how to put it on my profile though well i put it in the signature area and i see it in my preview but its not on my messages.. scratch
Back to top Go down
Potter
Potter

PostSubject: Re: How to show your gamerscore on forums?   How to show your gamerscore on forums? Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 5:07 pm

Once you have created it...if you go further down the page it will give you a link which you paste into your signature on here Wink
Back to top Go down
Hermos66

Hermos66

PostSubject: Re: How to show your gamerscore on forums?   How to show your gamerscore on forums? Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:18 am

kk it works i can see it in the preview box in the signature tab but it doesnt show up on my messegas does html need to be on?
Back to top Go down
Potter
Potter

PostSubject: Re: How to show your gamerscore on forums?   How to show your gamerscore on forums? Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:26 pm

Ahh okay...you will need to select the always show my signature (or something like that) from the preferences
Back to top Go down
Hermos66

Hermos66

PostSubject: Re: How to show your gamerscore on forums?   How to show your gamerscore on forums? Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:21 pm

ah kk cheers for all the help thanks mate Smile
Back to top Go down
Potter
Potter

PostSubject: Re: How to show your gamerscore on forums?   How to show your gamerscore on forums? Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:24 pm

My pleasure man Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to show your gamerscore on forums?   How to show your gamerscore on forums? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to show your gamerscore on forums?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4th Echelon :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: