4th Echelon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness is Kin

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

P.E.C Challenges

Go down 
+2
Potter
kierons316
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kierons316
SplinterCell
SplinterCell
kierons316

Location : Barnsley, South Yorkshire, UK, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way

P.E.C Challenges Empty
PostSubject: P.E.C Challenges   P.E.C Challenges Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:15 am

I'm trying for the Advanced Close Combat (Complete a level without firing a single shot and without retrying).. without a single shot... does this mean you can still use gadgets?
Back to top Go down

P.E.C Challenges Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.E.C Challenges   P.E.C Challenges Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:27 am

Yeah, you just can't fire a weapon. But if you hand to hand someone and the animation shoots that is fine. Kobin's mansion is how I did it.
Back to top Go down
kierons316
SplinterCell
SplinterCell
kierons316

P.E.C Challenges Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.E.C Challenges   P.E.C Challenges Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:38 am

Ok thanks. Just tryin it on the Lab mission at the mo. Been detected loads :/
Back to top Go down

P.E.C Challenges Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.E.C Challenges   P.E.C Challenges Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:43 am

Kobins mansion is much easier, did it first try.
Back to top Go down
Potter
Splinter Cell/ Site Informant
Potter

P.E.C Challenges Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.E.C Challenges   P.E.C Challenges Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:00 pm

Was gunna ask this question Kieron so cheers lol

Q: what is the best mission to get the PEC challenge without being detected?
Back to top Go down
SoInfahmust
EliteSplinterCell/Site Manager
SoInfahmust

P.E.C Challenges Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.E.C Challenges   P.E.C Challenges Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:51 pm

yea i jus need to challenge where you dont fire any guns. To be honest i dont even know how i got the go thru undetected one. I jus checked it one day and had it.
Back to top Go down
https://4echelon.rpg-board.net
kierons316
SplinterCell
SplinterCell
kierons316

P.E.C Challenges Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.E.C Challenges   P.E.C Challenges Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 1:08 pm

tried the lab mission without firing. got killed when i set off the emp. grrr.

gonna try kobins mansion.

for undetected, im thinkin of trying the 1st mission. if you stick to shadows & head shot everyone it should work right?

Can you get those PEC's in Co-Op mode? I cant see why not, so that was probably a stupid question clown

Potter, I'll be on in a few hrs if ya wanna try some Smile
Back to top Go down
Potter
Potter

P.E.C Challenges Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.E.C Challenges   P.E.C Challenges Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 2:25 pm

Cant on the 1st mission as Gramkos has to detect you when you kill that group of thugs
Back to top Go down

P.E.C Challenges Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.E.C Challenges   P.E.C Challenges Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:06 pm

Undetected do the first scene of the 3E HQ, the garage scene.
Back to top Go down
DreJ1212
EliteSplinterCell/Forum Manager
EliteSplinterCell/Forum Manager

P.E.C Challenges Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.E.C Challenges   P.E.C Challenges Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 6:08 pm

SoInfahmust wrote:
yea i jus need to challenge where you dont fire any guns. To be honest i dont even know how i got the go thru undetected one. I jus checked it one day and had it.

I think you got it with me when we were perfecting the hunter levels lol.

Close combat is probably easiest on Kobin's mansion, but I did it on the demo level. I threw frag grenades and remote mines at the beginning, and just snuck past everyone at the end. Not as hard as it seems.
Back to top Go down
kierons316
SplinterCell
SplinterCell
kierons316

P.E.C Challenges Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.E.C Challenges   P.E.C Challenges Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:56 am

I got the no firing one. Can't remember which level was either the mansion or the lab. Tried to get the undetected one a few times tho on the mansion & I can't seem to get it.

Do you fail if you only get the white 'Warning' marker on the screen? I keep getting that while I'm hanging out the window where Kobin is. Dumb ass guards looking outside with their torches. Ugh.
Back to top Go down

P.E.C Challenges Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.E.C Challenges   P.E.C Challenges Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:17 am

Trust me, do it on the 3E HQ, just finish the first garage scene. Very easy.
Back to top Go down
SoInfahmust
SoInfahmust

P.E.C Challenges Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.E.C Challenges   P.E.C Challenges Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:28 am

Tbh thats exactly where i got the challenge on the 3e garage. I dont think u can get it on d ops
Back to top Go down
https://4echelon.rpg-board.net
xxPRODiGYx au
SplinterCell Apprentice
SplinterCell Apprentice
xxPRODiGYx au

P.E.C Challenges Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.E.C Challenges   P.E.C Challenges Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:58 am

u can couple it with ur advanced stealth if u wanna cheat u just do hunter rookie saint ptespurg with a partner let him do all the work while u stay in the shadows once his cleaned the area move up and hide at the weopen crates or alternatively u could plug two controllers in have one do the work on a random acc while ur main acc sticks bk
Back to top Go down
kierons316
SplinterCell
SplinterCell
kierons316

P.E.C Challenges Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.E.C Challenges   P.E.C Challenges Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:23 pm

haha cool. I'll try the garage scene then i think Smile if that fails I'll do a split screen lolz
Back to top Go down
Potter
Potter

P.E.C Challenges Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.E.C Challenges   P.E.C Challenges Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 5:12 pm

Yeh i jus did it on the garage scene and also completed the sp on realistic...actually forund it easier :S
Back to top Go down
Hermos66

Hermos66

P.E.C Challenges Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.E.C Challenges   P.E.C Challenges Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:16 am

if any1 wants to get some P.E.C challenges easily i suggest going to the level were you crash the chopper and make your way to the white house, the very start of that mission has about 12 guys in the first room real good for alot of challenges... just putting it out thre Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

P.E.C Challenges Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.E.C Challenges   P.E.C Challenges Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

P.E.C Challenges
Page 1 of 1