4th Echelon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness is Kin

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your best Face-Off moment

Go down 
+2
DreJ1212
SoInfahmust
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SoInfahmust
EliteSplinterCell/Site Manager
SoInfahmust

Your best Face-Off moment Empty
PostSubject: Your best Face-Off moment   Your best Face-Off moment Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:57 am

Did you do something spectacular or just hilariously funny? We want to know about it, so post it here.
Back to top Go down
https://4echelon.rpg-board.net
SoInfahmust
SoInfahmust

PostSubject: Re: Your best Face-Off moment   Your best Face-Off moment Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 12:04 pm

First off i want to say that FO is a really good mode despite it only being 1v1.

I was playing with dre. I forget which level it was, but i was hanging on to a ledge trying to figure out where dre was.

I saw him kill two guards and start to run in my direction. I was going to jump up and do a takedown but decided to stay on the ledge.

Right as he ran past me i just spammed the B button and grabbed him over the ledge for a take down affraid I almost cried it was so tight.

Also last night i was playing against billybob in the banya mission. I had just finished M&E'n 3 guards. i did a DFA and headshotted the other 2.

NOT KNOWING AT ALL billy was there, i jumped back on the pipe i came from, Then in the corner of my screen i see billy try to run behind me and grab me, but missed me by .2 seconds.

As soon as he ran under me i DFA'd him affraid I wanted to cry again LOL
Back to top Go down
DreJ1212
EliteSplinterCell/Forum Manager
EliteSplinterCell/Forum Manager

PostSubject: Re: Your best Face-Off moment   Your best Face-Off moment Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 4:24 pm

Pulling me over the ledge was epic, but I dont think it beats me doing a death from above on you on lumber mill. Cool
Back to top Go down
SoInfahmust
SoInfahmust

PostSubject: Re: Your best Face-Off moment   Your best Face-Off moment Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:17 am

That was tight as hell too. Face-off in my opinion is almost as good as SvM. If both parties play stealthy
Back to top Go down
billybobgt
SplinterCell
SplinterCell
billybobgt

PostSubject: Re: Your best Face-Off moment   Your best Face-Off moment Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:32 pm

Playing with So and realizing that I had an undetonated remote mine laying around I detonated and killed So much to both of our surprise lol. I of course liked the result more than he did. Don't worry though So still won that round with a last minute remote mine kill.

Also i had a last second kill to take the lead and win a different round against So.

In summary its fun to kill So lol
Back to top Go down
Potter
Splinter Cell/ Site Informant
Potter

PostSubject: Re: Your best Face-Off moment   Your best Face-Off moment Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 2:53 am

Oh yes it actually feels good to kill So lol...but he always ends up winning lol
Back to top Go down
SoInfahmust
SoInfahmust

PostSubject: Re: Your best Face-Off moment   Your best Face-Off moment Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:48 pm

LOL playing face-off with you guys is hilarious. The only person i cant seem to beat is Dre. Shit pisses me off....not really lol. I havent played flurgan yet, sometime soon we will Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xxPRODiGYx au
SplinterCell Apprentice
SplinterCell Apprentice
xxPRODiGYx au

PostSubject: Re: Your best Face-Off moment   Your best Face-Off moment Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 6:28 pm

u havent vs me either when my xbox gets fixed in the next week or so ill play against yah? and maybe with u
Back to top Go down
kierons316
SplinterCell
SplinterCell
kierons316

Location : Barnsley, South Yorkshire, UK, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way

PostSubject: Re: Your best Face-Off moment   Your best Face-Off moment Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:07 am

i ain't playin against anybody. played with Potter & he wiped the floor with me Sad

i remember having quite an impressive 3rd round though, even though i lost i got a load of AI kills (couldn't find Potter all the time & when I did, he killed me while I was trying to figure out how the hell to get to him No )
Back to top Go down
Potter
Potter

PostSubject: Re: Your best Face-Off moment   Your best Face-Off moment Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:14 am

ah yes...i was hid behind a box for practically that whole round...everyone that came over got killed, including Kieron Wink
Back to top Go down
kierons316
SplinterCell
SplinterCell
kierons316

PostSubject: Re: Your best Face-Off moment   Your best Face-Off moment Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:57 am

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
kierons316
SplinterCell
SplinterCell
kierons316

PostSubject: Re: Your best Face-Off moment   Your best Face-Off moment Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:11 pm

I whooped ya with no enemies tho dint I.. Aye Razz

Ok, you beat me with no guns or gadgets. BUT YOU CHEATED YOU SHOT MY HAND & I DIED WTF WAS THAT ABOUT? ? ? ?

1 on 1s with no AI is definately better than with AI & having no gadgets makes it even more fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Potter
Potter

PostSubject: Re: Your best Face-Off moment   Your best Face-Off moment Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:23 pm

kierons316 wrote:
I whooped ya with no enemies tho dint I.. Aye Razz

Ok, you beat me with no guns or gadgets. BUT YOU CHEATED YOU SHOT MY HAND & I DIED WTF WAS THAT ABOUT? ? ? ?

1 on 1s with no AI is definately better than with AI & having no gadgets makes it even more fun Smile

Now hey lol...you shot me so i shot you back but you died lmfao...playing with no AI, gadgets and guns makes it really interesting...brilliant!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your best Face-Off moment   Your best Face-Off moment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your best Face-Off moment
Page 1 of 1